Saturday, February 7, 2015

KIRAN VS. ARVIND TANTAMOUNT TO AMBITION VS. MISSION

LOOK AT THE MISSIONS OF THESE TWO LEADERS PITCHED AGAINST EACH OTHER AT DELHI AND DECIDE YOURSELF WHO IS THE BEST LEADER FOR CAPITAL. 

And to me, this looks like the very reason she was gagged by BJP leadership.

Kiran Bedi had bared her character inadvertently in her interview given to 'Times Now' that speaks volumes about what her worth is in front of this great leader.


Kiran Bedi:"If I don't become CM, I will go back to what I was doing previously"

Arvind Kejriwal:"If I don't win the elections, I will fight till my last breath to make India corruption free"

If we honestly compare these two statements given by them, she looks like a gnome in front of this giant leader of modern politics who is heralding a great mission to bring about drastic changes to our filthy stinking system we all are compelled to live in. 

I am sure Delhi voters are educated enough to make out the basic difference between THE AMBITION & THE MISSION. 

This following video clip of Kiran Bedi addressing the gathering is a real eye opener fellows which I happened to see today. Believe me, I was aghast and paralyzed for a few moments and realized that she was a good riddance for AAP and let me confess here that she would certainly be dumped by BJP too in the times to come. I have decided promptly to upload this link here to let you see for yourself that she doesn't seem to have any vision or quality of a leader. 

WATCH WITH YOU OWN EYES WHY I SAID SHE IS GOOD RIDDANCE FOR AAP


No comments: